Hello and happy Thursday! With fall right around the corner its time to update my makeup/skincare collection! So I decided to share some of the products on my wishlist with you guys. Brands have also been killing it with the new releases for the fall/holiday season so I can’t wait to get my hands on a few thing!
one. soko to tokyo / two. scouted by sephora / three. UFO / four. trouble maker / five. ambient lighting edit III / six. strobe lighting palette / seven. clean travel sprays / eight. ren perfect canvas / nine. nars duo /
One of my favorite things about Sephora is when they create the Sephora Favorites collection boxes. These allow you to try a variety of products for a pretty reasonable price. Here are my selections for the new Sephora Favorites releases!
1. This box contains 10 products curated by Sephora featuring beauty trends from Korea and Japan. I’m most excited to try the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. Both of these products have been on my wish list for awhile now! I have always wanted to try the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence but it is so expensive, so this is a great way to finally try it out! Hopefully I don’t fall to in love with it though because my bank account would not be happy!
2. This is a 12-piece set, features must-have products from some pretty awesome indie brands. I love trying new things especially new brands so I was super excited to see this set! There is two Drunk Elephant products in this set which I was happy to see because all of the products I have tried from them so far have been amazing. This box also features some products from Herbivore (another brand that I have been loving recently), IGK, Farmacy, and Youth To The People (as well as many others). These are all brands that I always see at Sephora and have wanted to try out for awhile!
3. Next up on my fall wish list is the Sunday Riley UFO Oil. I alway shave a problem with congested pores and recently my skin has been breaking out a lot. I’ve heard this product works wonders for both of those things so I’m definitely going to be trying it out soon! I love that Sunday Riley offers different sizes of there products, especially because they can be expensive. This particular oil comes in a 15ml for $40 and a 35ml for $80.
4. I have been waiting for the release of the new Urban Decay Trouble Maker Mascara since Trendmood first mentioned it on her Instagram back in August! I already purchased the travel size just to test it out and fell in love, so obviously I need the full size! Its a great lengthen mascara and it doesn’t clump up the lashes at all.
5. Hourglass is one of my favorite brands and I think has some of the most beautiful, sleek packaging. So of course I had to add the Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 to my list. They release one of these palettes every year with different shades of there amazing powders. I have never purchased one of the palettes but I love their individual powders. This palettes includes; Ambient® Lighting Powder in Dim Light, the Ambient® Lighting Blush in Surreal Halo, Pure Effect, the Ambient® Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light and the Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder in Hypnotic Strobe Light.
6. Next up is another Hourglass palette (I’ve been super obsessed with this brand recently). It’s their Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette. I have always wanted to try some of the Strobe powders and this palette would be the best way to do it! It comes with three highlighting shades in Absolute Strobe Light, Pure Strobe Light, Lucent Strobe Light.
7. When the seasons change one of my favorite things to do is find the perfect signature scent. I have really been loving all of the staples I have received from my Sephora Play boxes of the Clean Reserve perfumes. So I decided to add the Clean Six Piece Reserve Travel Spray Layering Collection to my wishlist! The set includes the scents Sueded Oud, Blonde Rose, Blend Rain, Blend Warm Cotton, Citron Fig, Sel Santal. The best part about these perfumes is that they are perfect for layering just like all of my favorite fall sweaters!
8. Two types of products that I love, serums and primers. So of course I have to add the Ren Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum to my wishlist! This product combines the skin care benefits of a serum with the smoothing benefits of a primer to create the perfect canvas for makeup! Of course I need this in my life!
9. The last thing on my wishlist (for now) is the Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde. I have heard such amazing things about these eyeshadows and these colors will be perfect for fall! Im trying to buy more travel friendly items for my collection and less big palettes so this will be perfect!
Let me know what beauty products are on your fall wishlist I might just have to check them out and add them to my list as well!