Hi everyone, it’s Lyn here and I am excited to share with you some of the products that I have been loving this past month. I love reading Favorites blog posts or watching YouTube videos because I love hearing everyone rave about products. AND I always end up spending a ton of money because it makes me want to buy everything that I hear about! Anyways, here is the stuff that I have been reaching for non-stop.
one. YSL All Hours / two. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sugarcane / three. Chantecaille Brilliant Lip Gloss in Charm / four. Laura Gellar Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey / five. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant /
1. So I was a little skeptical to try this foundation because my skin is so dry and usually long wear matte foundations emphasize the dryness. BUT, I had heard so many good things and the shade BR30 matches me perfectly in the Touche Eclat foundation so I decided to give it a try. OMG, I was so impressed from the first second I put it on. I don’t know how it’s possible but the finish is so beautiful, like perfectly flawless skin. My skin did not look dry at all but all of my redness was covered and it lasted all day long. I wore this every day in Disney World and my skin looked so good at the end of the day even though it was 90 degrees and I was sweating like crazy. Everyone seriously needs to check this foundation out.
2. I don’t know about you, but I have a ton of lip products and sometimes I forget which ones I own because I grab the same thing everyday. I received this lipstick as a Christmas gift last year and completely forgot about it. When I was packing for Disney, I randomly threw this in my bag and I was so glad I did because I had totally forgotten how much I like it. It is the perfect cool toned shade of pink for my skin tone and the lipstick formula itself is so nice. It is so hydrating and did not make my lips look dry at all. I could not get over how much I liked the color. I can be so picky about my lipstick shades because most nudes look too peachy on me but a lot of pink shades look too bright on me. This one is just perfect and I will definitely be reaching for it regularly.
3. I was a little hesitant about this product before I bought it because it basically looks like clear lip gloss and it costs $36 which seemed like a lot to me. But I had a gift card so I decided to go for it since I had heard so many good things about it. The first time I used it I was actually really surprised at how much I liked it. It is not sticky at all which is usually my main complaint about lip gloss. The color is also really beautiful. There is not a ton of pigment but I love the way it looks over other lipsticks, especially the Bite Beauty one I talked about before. It gives your lips that really wet and juicy look. If you are looking to splurge a bit on some lip gloss, I would definitely check this one out!
4. This is one of those cult favorite products that I always kind of ignored because I thought that it would be too gold or dark for my skin tone. Awhile back, Ulta ran a special promotion on this product so I was able to pick it up at a pretty discounted price and I figured, why not? First of all, the product looks so pretty in the packaging. There is just something about the way that it is swirled that just looks so beautiful AND it also looks amazing on. It is not too dark for me, as I had previously feared, although it is summer so I will have to see how it looks once my tan fades. I just love the way it looks on the skin. You can’t see the actual product at all, just the gorgeous glow that I swear lasts all day. This is definitely not glittery at all so if that is something that scares you about highlighters I would check this one out!
5. Okay, yes I realize that this is completely ridiculous. I mean who spends $27 on deodorant? Well, me and apparently a lot of other people because according to the Sephora website one of these is sold every minute. And since it is currently sold out online at Sephora, I actually believe it. I first saw Tati mention this and then my favorite blogger put it in her travel must-haves so since I had a Sephora gift card burning a hole in my pocket, I went for it. First off, it smells amazing! Like totally different from any deodorants that I have purchased at the drugstore. I decided to really put it to the test so I wore it around Disney World. Surprisingly, it actually kept me pretty dry considering how hot it was and it kept me smelling beautiful all day. Every time I got a whiff of my armpit, I was like oooh that smells good! I am definitely addicted now although I will try to limit my use to special occasions so I can make it last as long as possible. Definitely not wearing this baby to the gym!
Thank you everyone for following along! I hope you enjoyed hearing about some of my favorite products this month!